The process to apply for BHU OPD Online Registration is also known as BHU SSH (Sir Sunderlal Hospital) OPD Booking Process & OPD Schedule / Appointment for Patients. Sir Sunderlal Hospital of Banaras Hindu University has launched an online portal. This portal has been specially launched to facilitate the patients visiting the BHU OPD. As we all know that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all the hospitals and medical institutions attend the OPD with utmost care and instructions. Most of the biggest institutes like PGI Chandigarh as well as BHU hospital are starting the online OPD registration.
Banaras Hindu University, which we also know as Banaras Hindu University, is a very large medical science institute in Uttar Pradesh. If you want to get your treatment done in this, then you have to first go to OPD. OPD is mainly made for outdoor patients. Right now due to the Coronavirus epidemic, all OPDs were closed but now it has been started again.
What is OPD in a hospital?
An OPD (Outpatient Department) is a hospital department solely designed to be a first contact point between the patient and the hospital staff. A Patient who goes first time to the hospital directly goes to OPD and then the OPD decides to which department a patient should go.
Abot Sir Sunderlal hospital
Sir Sunderlal Hospital is primarily a teaching and training hospital for the undergraduates, postgraduates, super specialities and research courses run by the Institute of Medical Sciences in the various disciplines of medicine, nursing and paramedics. It is the only Tertiary care Hospital providing speciality and Super Specialty services to the health care needs of about 20 Crore population of Eastern UP, Western Bihar, adjoining MP, Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand as well as the neighbouring country of Nepal. It is a unique hospital to provide both Ayurveda and Modern Medicine services under one roof. It also cares for the health of approximately 60,000 people of the University community including students, teachers and employees and their dependents. Besides this, Sir Sunderlal Hospital acts as the main referral hospital for Diesel Locomotive Works, Varanasi, Military Hospital, NTPC, Coal India, BHEL, and other neighbouring Hospitals of the catchment area. Ever since its inception, Sir Sunderlal Hospital has been endeavouring to realize the dreams of its founder, Malaviya Ji, by alleviating human suffering due to diseases –
These patients need to take BHU OPD online appointment to visit the doctor in OPD. OPDs are basically outpatients who come to visit the doctor for their journal treatment. Some patients who have been ill for a long time and visit the doctor every month, they need an OPD appointment.
BHU OPD Online Registration
Today we are here to provide you with information about BHU OPD Online Registration 2021. In this article, we will tell you how you can visit Sir Sunderlal Hospital of Banaras Hindu University and how you can apply for an OPD token before leaving. Banaras Hindu University has recently launched a new portal for online booking of OPD of Sir Sunderlal Hospital. Patients can visit this portal and register themselves for OPD.
If you want to make an appointment for BHU OPD, then you can take it by visiting its official website. To take OPD, you have to register by visiting the official website of Sir Sunderlal Hospital. The complete process of registration is briefly explained in this article. Keep scrolling for all the vital information.
How to register online?
- You need to visit the official website to register online for BHU OPD. Click on the button given below.
- On the homepage, you will see Sir Sunderlal Hospital, IMS, BHU.
- Also, you can see the services provided by this portal which are mentioned below.
- OPD Booking for Public:- In this section, patients can take book appointments till 10 PM, one day prior to the checkup. That is, if you want to come on March 29, then you can book an appointment on March 28 till 10 PM.
- OPD Booking for Staff and Students:- This facility is available only for those Staff Persons and Students studying inside BHU. They can also take appointment till 10 pm, for the next day. Health Card/Passbook is mandatory for this category.
- Reprint Appointment for General Public:- If your payment is successful but you are unable to get the appointment received, in that case you can use this section. Enter all the details and then take a printout.
If you are a outsider…
If you are an outsider (if not associated with Banaras Hindu University), then you need to opt for the first option among all these options you have to choose the first option which is OPD booking for the public.
- When you click on OPD Booking for Public, it a new page will open on your screen.
- It is basically a captcha code which you have to fill in the blank box and then click on the button I am not a robot. It is basically a security code.
- Now the next page is open which is Check Availability.
- On this page, you have to select the category and then the department.
- Among the departments, you can choose from Dental Medical OPD Booking, Modern Medicine OPD Booking and Ayurvedic OPD Booking.
- In our case, we choose Modern Medical OPD Booking and then you have to choose the department.
The departments which are available in modern medicine are mentioned below:-
- Adolescent Clinic Centre
- HIV, Cardiology
- General Surgery
- General Medicine
- Geriatric Clinic
- Gynecological Doctor
- Infection Disease OPD
- Neurology General OPD
- Orthopedic Department
- Pediatric Department
- Plastic Surgery
- Specialty Clinic TB and Chest
- Trauma Surgery Urology
- Wound Clinic
- Pain Clinic Pac.
- So these are the departments we have to choose. After selecting which you have to click on the check button.
- Now those dates are showing on your screen. If you see dates in red then they are already booked. There are few other dates which are available in black colour.
- Select your preferred date and then click on the Proceed button.
- After that, a new patient detail page will open on your screen. Now you have to enter the patient’s first name, last name, contact number, email id, patient’s age, gender, Aadhaar number and then fill in the address.
- After filling in all the details you have to click on the continue button.
- Now a new page is open in which whatever details you fill is in preview mode. In the below section you will see the total amount you have to pay.
- After that click on the Next button.
- Now a new page is open which is a payment page in which you have to choose your payment mode like credit card debit card or net banking.
- Select your payment preference and then click on the Make Payment option.
- Complete your payment process. After this, you will get a thank you message in which it is told that your transaction has been completed.
- Now the transaction summary is open and a receipt is displayed on your screen.
- You can print this receipt and save it on your device.
- You can show it at the OPD counter.
This is the complete process in which you can book an appointment for OPD. If you face any difficulty in registering yourself for OPD then feel free to ask us in the comment section below.
Payment successful but unable to get appointment receipt
In this case, you have to visit the official website of BHU.
- Then go to the category of OPD booking.
- This category has the option if the payment is successful and you are unable to get the appointment received, you can enter your details and take a printout.
- Click on it. Add a popup open in which you have to enter your email id and contact number.
- After that click on submit button. So you can easily download your payment receipt.